Everyone at GOS loves celebrating the holidays. It brings our team closer together and engages everyone. We enjoy St. Patrick’s Day because you can be creative and bring out your silly side. Listed below are a few ideas that you might find fun and bring your office to life on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Show your St. Patrick’s Day spirit with green office supplies and desk accessories.
- Streamers, signs and hats to decorate your desk and office.
- Include everyone in the celebration with necklaces and glasses to wear.
- Decorate the break room or lobby in green displaying your spirt to visitors.
- Play a trivia game or bingo with Irish words.
- Invite everyone to wear green. Awards can go to a person who wears the most green.
- Plan an office potluck, everyone loves food. You may want to have everyone plan towards a typical Irish meal (corned beef and cabbage) or bring any “green colored” food. If you have a favorite dish that is not green, consider using preparing it with a green dye or use decorations to give it the festive look.
- Dessert – Mint milkshakes, lime punch or green cupcakes are bound to be a hit!
Ways for Men to Dress in Green on St. Patrick’s Day
- Green socks.
- Green tie.
- Green shirt.
- Green cuff links.
Ways for Women to Dress in Green on St. Patrick’s Day
Which ideas do you like? We would love to see pictures of your office celebrating St. Patrick’s Day that we can share. Don’t let this holiday pass by without celebrating with your coworkers. Think of the fun you will have as well as the memories.